HP Systems Management vacancies – Bradford , West Yorkshire
Posted by John Hallas on June 23, 2016
I have recently taken over our Systems Management team and we have several vacancies for people used to working with the HP toolset. I know my blog is read almost entirely by DBAs but I am sure some of you work with Systems management teams and hopefully you can pass a link on to anyone you think might be interested.
The main tools used are
- HP Service manager 9.x
- HP Operations manager for Windows, Operations Agent, OMI 10.10
- HP SIM 7.5
- HP NNMi 10.10
- HP uCMDB 10.22
- HP BSM 9.26
- HP Operations Orchestration
We are looking for 2 candidates, one to manage the Design/Implementation/Administration of integrated solution and bring expertise in one or more of the above toolsets, the other person wil have experience but probably not to such a great depth
- Design/Implementation/Administration of HP Ops Bridge / Operations Manager.
- Design/Implementation/Administration of integrated solutions (Eg. Case to case incident exchange)
- Understanding of working with an enterprise license agreement
We are also recruiting for 2 contractors for about 6 months worth of backfill – that has gone out to the agencies we normally use.
The permanent vacancy links are here